Telus is finally ready to be part of the Galaxy Nexus hype train as they are ready to bring the Galaxy Nexus to store shelves on January 13th. That’s tomorrow if you aren’t keeping up. Prices start at $160 (three-year contract) with a huge leap (about $400-450) depending on contract length. We’re always glad to hear another set of customers will be able to enjoy the sweet goodness that is the Galaxy Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwich. [Telus via Android Central]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus