The good boys over at Droid-Life have gotten their hands on another MAP list that shows us the pricing of several new devices. While the LG Spectrum and the DROID RAZR MAXX have already gotten official pricing we still have yet to hear anything from Big Red on the DROID 4. It appears it’ll be $250, though, according to the latest leak. It’s a great price for a high-end 4G device as those usually tend to go for $300 at launch. We won’t complain, though. Not at all. Remember, though, that things can ALWAYS change so don’t go planning your financial plan without keeping that in mind.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4