Motorola had their international lineup of smartphones for early 2012 on hand at this year’s CES and we had the opportunity to get a first look at devices planned for release outside the US. The lineup includes a few mid-range designs focusing on specific customer classes as well as a couple handsets for the Chinese market featuring some of the best hardware of Motorola’s current offerings. The Motorola XT917 and Motorola XT928 take a page from the RAZR family’s books and feature large, crisp displays. A highlight of both is the HD-video-capable 13MP camera embedded around back.
The Motoluxe and DEFY Mini are smaller devices meant to meet the needs of those seeking either style or durability. The Motoluxe is packed into a slim package with a sleek design, while the DEFY Mini meets the standards of previous DEFY handsets with a Gorilla Glass display and durable case design. We have the full run down on each in the video above.
- Motorola MOTOLUXE now in stock at Clove UK
- Motorola MOTOLUXE headed to the UK in late Fe
- Motorola DEFY MINI Approved By The FCC –
- Clove UK Now Offering Presale Opportunity for
- Check out the Motorola XT928 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.