While we still may be a bit of ways away from the LG Spectrum we’re learning more and more about the device every day. Just a few days ago it was revealed that the Spectrum would be Verizon’s version of the LG Optimus LTE. Today, we’ve gotten a downloadable user guide for the device.
Seeing one of these usually means we’re close to a launch but with the heavy lineup Verizon introduced in the last quarter of 2011 we wouldn’t be surprised to see this thing come out as late as February. As with any user guide you might not find many useful things here but it’s nice to get a peek anyway. Download here. [Droid-Life via VZBuzz]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Spectrum