The Motorola DROID 4 (XT894) has recently received its DLNA certification which one, lets us know it has DLNA functionality but more importantly, it gives us another clue that a Verizon launch will soon be upon us. Word on the street is the device could hit as early as February 2nd but no one can be sure at this point. We’re hoping Verizon and/or Motorola will have the device on display for CES where we can get our grubby little hands all over it. Stay tuned!
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4′s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4