The LG Optimus LTE looks to be on its way to Big Red as Droid-Life today leaked tons of its details and specs as well as a press shot of the device. According to the material we’re getting a 4.5 inch 720p device that has a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video recording, a 1.3 megapixel front camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage + a 16GB microSD card preinstalled, Android 2.3, Bluetooth 3.0 and more. As for a date the leak mentions we’ll be seeing it January 19th but you know we do things around here when it comes to Verizon and rumored dates – grain of salt, meet the hand that’s taking you.
- Ice Cream Sandwich Headed To The LG Spectrum
- LG Spectrum user manual updated with referenc
- LG Spectrum’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- Ice Cream Sandwich Leaked for the LG Spectrum
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Spectrum