After a temporary $50 price cut for the holidays, Sony has dropped the price of its Tablet S by $100 permanently. The discount brings the 16GB model to $400 and the 32GB model to $500 and may be telling of poor sales for Sony’s debut Android slate. A $400 price tag is sure to attract a bit of extra interest, though the pricing drops the slate into direct competition with a crowded field of competitively priced mid-rang tablets.
- Sony Tablet S gets feature-adding upgrade in
- Sony’s new PlayStation Mobile content c
- Sony begins rollout of Android 4.0 for Tablet
- Sony Tablets Get Android 4.0 Update In April
- Check out the Sony Tablet S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Tablet S