After a temporary $50 price cut for the holidays, Sony has dropped the price of its Tablet S by $100 permanently. The discount brings the 16GB model to $400 and the 32GB model to $500 and may be telling of poor sales for Sony’s debut Android slate. A $400 price tag is sure to attract a bit of extra interest, though the pricing drops the slate into direct competition with a crowded field of competitively priced mid-rang tablets.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Sony Tablet S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Tablet S