After the Motorola DROID 4 failed to show up for its rumored coming out party back in December, popular thought shifted to a delayed release until sometime in February. This still may be the case, but the arrival of a few cases for the unreleased smartphone has us at least entertaining the idea that we could see the next entry in the popular franchise sooner. Not much can be gathered from the third-party accessories. Then again, we already know practically everything we need to about the Droid 4. Will the handset make an appearance at next week’s CES happenings? It’s possible. Barring a complete surprise from Motorola, the manufacturer doesn’t have much else on their radar at this point.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4′s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4