With nearly every detail revealed we will likely run out of speculation long before its February release, but here is one more look at the Motorola DROID 4 from nearly any angle you could want. Will that QWERTY keyboard be worth the wait until February in light of Verizon’s current lineup of great 4G LTE Android handsets? Maybe…if they manage to ship it with Ice Cream Sandwich pre-installed.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4