If our own Holidroid hasn’t exactly been going well in your favor and and you’re looking for new ways to score free Android merchandise, T-Mobile’s “Find the Elf” Twitter contest might be exactly what you’re looking for. Having already visited New York last week, T-Mobile will now be taking their shiny elf to T-Mobile retail locations in Los Angeles, CA — giving you a chance to win $1,000 dollar cash prize and Samsung Galaxy S II in one fell swoop.
All you have to do is follow @Tmobile on Twitter and watch their clues on where to find their elf. If you can figure it out, rush on over to the T-Mobile store location to find the elf waiting for you. Once found, Tweet “I found the Elf” to @Tmobile with the #findtheelf hashtag and you could be walking away with richer and with one of the best phones on the market. Want to get pumped up for your journey? Watch these winners in New York city snag their prizes.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets IPv6 Functionality In
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Update Now Off
- White Samsung Galaxy S II’s Now Availab
- T-Mobile Confirms White Samsung Galaxy S II T
- Check out the Samsung Hercules forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Hercules