While we have yet to be treated to a followup to the LG Revolution, it appears we soon may be. The LG Spectrum was first proposed as a potential “Revolution 2″ last month, and while it looks to avoid that name it will still pick up where the last left off. PocketNow got their hands on a press render of the Spectrum showing off a similar look to the Revolution (and most other LG handsets). With a rumored HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, and 8MP camera, it sounds like the phone will be a slightly retooled Optimus LTE, and it indeed will have support for Verizon’s 4G network. There is no word on a release timeframe at this time.
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Spectrum