It’s baaaaaaack! Samsung’s two month long battle with Apple that ended up in a ban of the Galaxy Tab is finally over. Apple was granted an extension last week for one last appeal of which the decision came back from the High Court… DENIED. Apple lost the appeal today which means Australians can once again find the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on store shelves in time for the holiday season. The Galaxy Tab has been shown in clinical tests to provide 4 times more fun than a boomerang and 8 times more enjoyment than the iPad 2. Have fun, Aussies.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1