After a not-so-smooth attempt at rolling out Android 2.3 Gingerbread for T-Mobile G2x users, experience-breaking bugs ran rampant throughout users’ phones prompting T-Mobile and LG to suspend updates. It took quite a while for them to get things ironed out, actually, as I almost forgot that the T-Mobile G2x even exists. In any case, the Gingerbread rollout is back on for those who are sick of frozen treats. Alongside Gingerbread, you’re also apparently getting improved battery life for your troubles. Yay! Get to the link ahead for the full instructions from LG. [LG via Droid Dog]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2x