Greetings, everyone. It’s another wonderful Monday here at the Phandroid and that means a jam packed day full of Android related news. Because there’s so much content we gather around from the four corners of the net, there’s always a few stories that don’t quite make the cut. For those that were almost written up, we place them here, in the Android Overload. This is the place you can always turn for a late night snack or when your hunger for all things Android simply cannot be quenched. Eat up and don’t forget to leave room for dessert!
- Samsung has made the Galaxy Note S Pen SDK available to developers. [SammyHub]
- Android Design Preview allows developers to preview application designs.
- Virgin Mobile getting a pair of new ZTE smartphones. The Venture and the Chaser. [Electronista]
- Comcast will begin selling Verizon Wireless products in early 2012. [BGR]
- Sprint CFO says LTE devices wont hit until the end of 2012. [CNET]
- Apple’s claims that HTC infringes on their patents is ridiculous. [SFGate]
- ZTE V881 coming soon? 1GHz Snapdragon, 800×480 display all for $160. [Engadget]
- Google Voice Search arrives in the middle east. [Google]
- FutureShop and WirelessWave will also sell the Galaxy Nexus a day early. [MobileSyrup]