Verizon has just finished pushing out the latest (and most likely final) update for the Galaxy Nexus bringing up the firmware to version 4.1.0. The radio (baseband) version seems to be the main reason for the update which should, in theory, improve performance of the device. Also included was the addition of a new screen saver for Gnex which could be the “Dreams” feature we told you about yesterday. This newest OTA signals we’re nearing the end of Verizon’s vigorous testing for the device so let’s hope this is the final piece needed to appease them. We’ll let you know when we have more information but for now, rest assured knowing we’re close… real close, folks.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus