Well, this is puzzling. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has popped up at the FCC several times since it’s launch and today, it looks like it passed by again. This particular version seems to be supporting GSM 850/1900 and WCDMA II/IV wireless bands compatible with AT&T’s network. Still, it’s strange that the device wouldn’t support both T-Mobile and AT&T bands like the previous Nexus S did but hopefully there’s a few more bands they haven’t mentioned just yet.
AT&T recently posted a general question on their Facebook page about a week ago asking if anyone was even interested in the device. Maybe they had it planned all along?
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus