We just received a Phantip from one lucky user who has been getting intimate with the Verizon Galaxy Nexus and was even nice enough to provide us with a few quick pics of the device in the wild. As you can see from the nice side-shot of the device, the LTE version of the device is noticeably thicker than its GSM counterpart but it shouldn’t take away anything from the phone.
The main attraction here has always been Ice Cream Sandwich and the tipster did let us know that the typical Verizon apps were pre-installed on the the device like My Verizon Mobile, VZ Backup Assistant, etc..
Soon, we’ll have a video to show you guys of our tipster giving us a walkthrough of the VZW GNex so until then, feast on the above pics.
UPDATE: As promised, here is a short video just showing off the boot animation and going through the app drawer. Not sure if it’s the shooter’s camera or if the Galaxy Nexus changes changes color. Looks almost black. Enjoy.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus