Thinking of what AT&T’s service might look like on an HD display? AT&T social media rep Daniel takes on a quick one minute tour of the new handset, showcasing its 329 pixels-per-inch, 4G LTE connectivity, and picture-taking prowess. LG has been able to push out some impressive hardware in recent months but the company is still waiting for their day in the Android sun. Is the Nitro HD (Optimus LTE) a step in the right direction? The new handset will be available December 4th.
- LG Nitro HD to get Ice Cream Sandwich July 31
- LG Nitro HD gets a taste of Ice Cream Sandwic
- LG Optimus LTE, Nitro HD receive CyanogenMod
- LG Nitro HD, White Galaxy S II Skyrocket Now
- Check out the LG Nitro HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Nitro HD