They said it couldn’t be done. Who’s they? Well, I don’t know… Google? HTC? Whichever company or OEM that likes to use “device specs” as a cop out for not keeping their devices up-to-date with the latest Android firmwares. I mean, for gawd’s sakes, we have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich running on the Godfather of all Android devices — the HTC G1.
And just like the Don Corleon in his later days, the G1 isn’t running Ice Cream Sandwich very gracefully but by George, it’s running it. Or more like walking. Anyway, just check out the video from jcarrz1 and team who have managed to concoct this over on XDA. If the video doesn’t leave you speechless, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Deal: Watch Transformers for free
- Galaxy S6 Camera Pro Mode
- Hands-on: Nokia N1 tablet
- GS6 finger scanner logs into websites
- Check out the T-Mobile G1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G1