We’ve just gotten word from our trusty T-Mobile inside about some deals related to Black Friday and the holiday season. Firstly, they’re offering discounts on down payments for off-contract device purchases.
The Samsung Exhibit II 4G, the MyTouch by LG (excluding the Q) and the Samsung Gravity Smart all have no down payments so you can walk out of the store with the device without having to pay anything up front.
The LG DoublePlay can be had for just a $50 down payment and the Galaxy S II only needs a $200 down payment. In order to be eligible for any of these deals you must get either the Unlimited Value Text and Talk with 2GB or higher plan or the Unlimited Small Business Text and Talk with 2GB or higher plan.
Also going on is an extension on buy 2, get 1 free accessories – you have until New Year’s Eve to take advantage! While these may not be huge deals compared to other carriers’, they’re deals nonetheless. Be sure to keep an eye out for them at your local T-Mobile stores. [Thanks _______!]
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Find new apps with Appeer
- Check out the Samsung Gravity Smart forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG DoublePlay forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.