Until we get an official word from Verizon, there’s not much else we can do right except speculate. And speculate we shall! Thanks to a Phantip, it appears as if the online retailer, Negri Electronic, plans to make available the Verizon Galaxy Nexus come December 9th. This information apparently comes directly from their Verizon contact and Negri seems pretty confident on that date. So much in fact, they joked(?) on their Twitter about receiving a possible C&D from Verizon regarding the leaking of that date.
Once again, that December 9th (or 8th) launch date is sounding a little more solid. “Galaxy Nexus watch 2011″ continues and when we learn more, you guys will be the first to know.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus