The Motorola DROID RAZR has finally gotten its source code released, yet another important component for developers who want to make ROMs. If you’re one of those developers and want to start cooking stuff up for one of the thinnest and toughest smartphones available today, be sure to head to sourceforge for the download. [Thanks Josh!]
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR