Well, lookie here. Looks like we have a Best Buy December catalog leaked with the Samsung Galaxy Nex- wait, the Samsung Nexus Prime? Holy cow. Verizon must have made some last minute changes to the Galaxy Nexus, rebranding the device with, I’m assuming, an exclusive Verizon title. The Verizon Galaxy Nexus will officially be dubbed the Nexus Prime.
While this continues to mess around with anxious fanboys’ emotions, there’s no denying… that’s one sexy name. I guess it’s only befitting given the overall sexiness of the device and the all new OS its running on. What do you guys think? Happy to see the Nexus Prime in print?
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus