Three phones set to launch this Sunday, November 20th via AT&T have all been priced. We’ve got two entry-level units coming in at $50 – the Pantech Pocket and the Samsung Doubletime. The former is an interesting device as it has a nearly square 4:3 aspect ratio display and 800×600 resolution. Haven’t really seen one quite like it running Android.
The latter is a clamshell phone that houses two displays. When closed, you’re getting what would appear to be a touchscreen-only device but opening it up reveals a QWERTY keyboard and a secondary display. This is definitely my favorite use of a phone with dual-displays, though the hardware inside might turn many power users away as it has a mere 600MHz processor.
As for the third one, it’s none other than the dual-core Samsung Captivate Glide. $150 will net you the HSPA+ device that also has a 4 inch display, dual cameras and a keyboard. I’d say that’s pretty good for a phone sure to hold up solid. Look out for all these devices and New 4G LTE launches this Sunday. [via AT&T 1|2]
- Samsung Captivate Glide gets Ice Cream Sandwi
- AT&T’s Samsung Captivate Glide rec
- Captivate Glide (AT&T, Rogers) Rooted
- AT&T’s Nov. 20th Blowout – L
- Check out the Samsung Doubletime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Captivate Glide forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.