As the first reports of the upcoming Acer Iconia Tab A700 and A701 emerge, it isn’t so surprising that the tablets will likely feature the quad-core Tegra 3 processor. The chipset follows up the highly-favored Tegra 2 and is already seeing its fair share of deployment in future Android slates. Slightly more interesting is the suggestion that the A700/A701 will feature full HD displays with 1080p resolution. The information was gleaned from a user agent profile, which aren’t always the most trustworthy sources of information. But with 720p displays already reaching smartphones, the inclusion of high-definition screen technology in tablets doesn’t come from left field — the notion has our interest piqued. Acer’s next-gen lineup of Iconia Tabs could sure be a thing of beauty.
- Acer Iconia Tab A700 Back In Stock with Tegra
- Acer formally announces the Tegra 3-powered I
- The PhanBot Bluetooth speaker
- Phandroid News app goes Material Design
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A700 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A701 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.