Canadians may not celebrate Thanksgiving, but they’ll have something to be thankful for next week when the LG Optimus LTE lands on Bell November 22nd. The phone has a solid set of specs including a 1280 x 720 HD Screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera with 1080p recording, and front-facing camera. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread but will likely be upgradeable some time in early 2012.
Above is the leaked image that gave way to the rumors, along with a $149.95 price point. Not bad for a phone with these specs, although Canadian contracts work a bit differently. Meanwhile in America, the Optimus LTE is rumored to be called the LG Nitro HD, coming soon to AT&T. PhoneArena was able to grab a blurry pic of the phone in the flesh.
The AT&T launch date is unknown but we’ll keep you up to date with whatever rumors and leaks come our way.
- Spigen already has Galaxy S6 cases, phone is
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Nitro HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Nitro HD, LG Optimus LTE