Popping up at Weibo today are some interesting China-bound Motorola RAZR variants. The first is a device that takes a lot of design cues from the DROID X and X2, though its chassis does differ a beat from those devices. They’re calling it the XT928 and it looks like it has a 13 megapixel shooter, though will be the same as the Motorola RAZR in processor and display and it may even make its way stateside as the DROID X3.
The other one, the MT917, shakes things up a bit. It takes its design cues from the original RAZR, but has a 4.5 inch 720p HD display. I must say I wouldn’t have minded that version of the device on Verizon instead of the original (though the original is no less good). It also has the 13 megapixel camera that the XT928 has. Would any of you be interested in one of these variants instead of the original? [Meibo via Engadget]
- First Look: Motorola Motoluxe, DEFY Mini, XT9
- Motorola XT928 Pictured In The Wild – S
- 4.5 Inch 720p Motorola XT928 (Dinara) Announc
- Motorola RAZR Gets a Makeover for Chinese Deb
- Check out the Motorola XT928 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola MT917, Motorola XT928