The Amazon Kindle Fire goes on sale November 15th – that’s Tuesday – and you can already order it at Amazon for $199.99. But I just ordered one and the expected delivery date was November 21st to November 23rd. Sure, I’ll have it by Thanksgiving, but if you’re like me you want the thing RIGHT when it comes out. Thankfully, BestBuy has you covered in that scenario.
I just got a Best Buy E-Mail saying they’ll start selling the Kindle Fire on Tuesday, November 15th as well, and you can find the product link here. You can clearly see that it indicates “In-Store Only” which means that while everyone else’s Kindle Fire is in-transit, you can scoot your booty over to Best Buy and have it in your hand bright and early on the 15th. I’m strongly considering doing this myself since the Fire is on my list of Christmas gifts to give anyways.
Hopefully this helps anyone eager to catch some heat as soon as possible!
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Amazon Kindle Fire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Amazon Kindle Fire