The HTC Rezound launches on Verizon Wireless tomorrow, joining the Motorola DROID RAZR as elite Android phones on the carrier. Soon after, they should be joined by the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. We’ve already published our Droid RAZR review, plan on providing our Rezound review on Monday, and when the Galaxy Nexus enters the fold that’ll be a trifecta of top-of-the-line Android of which to choose for Big Red customers.
Audiophiles may want to go with Rezound as the newest commercial suggests.
The entire list of specs is solid – 4.3-inch HD screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP camera, etc – but what sets the Rezound apart is the Beats audio integration. It comes with Dr. Dre’s signature headphones, has the audio tweaked to perfection, and provides a solid equalizer and audio adjustment app so you can get the sounds, music, and entertainment just the way you like them.
Something to consider when you’re picking between the three this holiday season.
- HTC Rezound and DROID Incredible 2 due “
- HTC Rezound now $80 at Verizon [Deal Alert]
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound