It’s 11:11:11. Not quite 11:11 am, but users and developers have already begun receiving their Motorola DROID RAZR units. For those wondering whether or not you’d be able to root upon receiving your unit, stop wondering – it’s here. It’s not quite the same method as other recent Motorola phones but it’s no less easy to achieve. This one click solution should get you on your way with very little fuss ot go along with it. Find instructions and download links at Droid Forums. Be sure to read our review if you’re still undecided on getting one. [via Droid Life]
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR