If you were looking to pickup the thinnest Android powered smartphone on the planet, the wait is finally over. The Motorola DROID RAZR is now officially available from Verizon Wireless.
If you were still wary on shelling out your hard earned money on one, our full review of the device should be up by tomorrow morning and may help you make up your mind. As a refresher, the DROID RAZR is promised to receive Ice Cream Sandwich in the near future and features a 4.3-inch 960×540 Super AMOLED qHD display, 1.2GHZ TI OMAP4430 dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory and last but not least — compatibility with Verizon’s blazing fast 4G LTE network.
If you don’t feel like waiting for our review, you can always join in on the conversation in our very own DROID RAZR forums where new and potential users are picking apart the device, feature-by-feature to see if it’s a worthy purchase. Anyone out there picking one up today?
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR