The LG Optimus LTE has been making the rounds, most recently becoming official on Bell in Canada, and it appears AT&T will share the same fate. Only with a different name. The LG Nitro HD as it’s rumored to be named, will feature the same hardware specs as the Optimus LTE but enjoy a rebranding before it lands on stateside shelves.
The Nitro HD has a pretty impressive spec sheet consisting of a 4.5-inch HD screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, and a 1830 mAh battery to keep the show on the road. It will most likely be stuck with Gingerbread, but then so will pretty much every Android phone besides the Galaxy Nexus prior to the 1st Quarter of 2012. And I’d guess late first quarter.
Either way, if this launches in time for the holiday season it will be a great option for AT&T customers and if you’re one of them, let us know: did the LG Nitro HD just get added on your wishlist?
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the LG Nitro HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Nitro HD