If you read my review, you’d know I was amazed by how thin the Motorola DROID RAZR was considering all the things you get inside the 4.3 inch package. Thankfully, Motorola knows how to read minds. Or Phandroid reviews. They’ve posted a video showing how they were able to get the RAZR into a 7.1mm thin and light package. Watch the video above if you’re really curious.
If for some reason you wanted Motorola to go deeper than that, iFixIt has posted their teardown of the device. These features show the process of taking it apart and putting it back together in a nice, informative gallery. See just how everything falls into place as if it were still on the manufacturers’ production line. Head over there for the full teardown. [iFixIt]
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR