The Motorola Electrify, one of Motorola’ high-end phones for US Cellular, looks like it could be ready to gobble up a nice, big bowl of OTA. I’m referring to OTA updates, of course. They’re seeking 200 testers in order to see if things will go as planned. More often than not, they do, so with their track record I’d say don’t hesitate to give it a shot. [Motorola via Android Central]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Electrify forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Electrify