With AT&T announcing the rollout of their brand new 4G LTE network and a handful of devices all set to take full advantage of it, you may be asking yourself, “Just how fast is AT&T’s LTE?” Well… buckle up kiddos and take a look at these Speedtests from the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket inthe Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area.
Given the fact that there’s only — say, 4 people currently sucking up LTE bandwidth, we expect things to change drastically a few months from now. Until then… take it all in, folks. All 60Mbps of phone melting, cancer causing LTE. Want to see more Speedtests? Hit up our AndroidForums to join in on the party.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket now receiving Ice
- HTC Vivid’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update B
- Ice Cream Sandwich leaks for the AT&T Ga
- Android 4.0 for HTC Vivid Officially Rollling
- Check out the HTC Vivid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.