We’ve just been made aware of a change to the Galaxy Nexus’ shipping date from Amazon UK. Instead of November 17th, they are committing to Dec. 2nd for the SIM free model. Don’t fret – this doesn’t mean that November 17th for the UK is a far and away dream as Samsung has already confirmed the date. But if you preordered the device from Amazon hoping to get it in 9 days’ time, you’re probably out of luck. Of course, as it’s happened a couple of times already including today, anything can happen between now and early next month. [Amazon, Thanks Phil!]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus