You didn’t think the state of the release of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon would get any less confusing, did you? After new leaks once again pinned the phone to November 17th (after most had resigned themselves to believing the phone wouldn’t launch until after Black Friday), a roadmap has surfaced definitively stating the that Galaxy Nexus will be available as a web-only purchase starting November 21st. The same roadmap once again shows us an 11/11 date for the Droid RAZR (no surprise here), an 11/14 date for the HTC Rezound (again, no surprise), and an 11/17 release for the Samsung Illusion.
Also getting dated are the recently announced Motorola XOOM 2 and Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition. The devices are listed as the Moto 8″ Tablet and Moto 10″ Tablet and given a release date of November 30th. So to reiterate, the important date to takeaway here is November 21st for web0only purchases of the Galaxy Nexus and November 30th for Motorola’s new tablets.
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.4 KitKat
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Illusion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.