One of our trusty readers close to US Cellular has recently been trained on some upcoming devices for US Cellular. There are two in particular we’re very interested in and I bet you can guess what they are from the image above.
On the right is an obvious shot of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, but what about the fellow to the left of it? If my eyes aren’t failing me, I could almost bet that is none other than a Galaxy Nexus by Samsung. Both are supposedly going to be available on the carrier beginning in Q1 2012. That’s quite a ways away from now, but for devices as good as these two we’d patiently wait for them.
The other story is that both of these will be LTE enabled which means US Cellular should finally be launching their 4G network sometime soon. We’ll be trying to dig for more as we await official word from US Cellular. [Thanks _______!]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.