The Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus wasn’t supposed to be available until November 13th but it looks like the 7-inch tab has received the green light and is now shipping in the US. There are two models available — a 16GB version for $400 and a 32GB for $500. Both versions feature a 7-inch, 1024×600 resolution Super LCD display, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 3MP rear/2MP front facing cameras, Android 3.x Honeycomb, micro SD slot and IR blaster for television connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus will be going head-to-head with the Kindle Fire this holiday season. I think the Tab Plus would have a fighting chance if only Samsung would lower the price of each model by $100. What do you guys think? Instant buy, pass or wait until the price drops?
- Leaked T-Mobile Roadmap Reveals Multiple Smar
- Sony Xperia Z3 underwater unboxing [VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia Z3 gets the teardown treatment
- Pushbullet introduces Channels in new update
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus