We’ve just been informed of a new promotion Verizon is running. It’s being called DROID Extraction and is specifically set up for the launch of the Motorola DROID RAZR (remember that it’ll be here on 11/11/11 at 11:11am).
To play, you have to use a claw to remove the DROID RAZR from its panel. Simple, right? Well, there’s only one catch – there are a lot of freaking security lasers preventing you from doing so. You have to time your drop just right but the lasers will get you almost every time.
To make things easier, some lasers will be deactivated every time you get one of your Facebook friends to “Like” the game. Social marketing at its absolute finest. I’m not sure if it’s possible to get the phone without hitting the lasers, but you can certainly try if you don’t feel like bugging your Facebook friends. Get going here for a chance to win one of several DROID RAZR devices.
[Update]: The ever-so-exciting DROID Landing twitter account scavenger hunt is underway, too. Get to it.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR