Take this one with the smallest grain of salt you can find. According to a site named OneMobileRing, Motorola has issued invites to press for an event at their UK offices tomorrow, November 3rd, to unveil a new product. A new phone? Perhaps.
We already know the UK is getting the RAZR so that’s a bit out of the question. They suggest it could be for the Motorola XOOM 2, a device that we’ve been seeing and hearing a bit of lately.
If true, the location would make sense considering UK retailer Carphone Warehouse is preparing an ad for a soon-to-come circular for the device where it’s apparently “everything a tablet should be.”
It will supposedly be here in time for Christmas and considering we’re currently in the biggest shopping month of the year, I’d say there’s strong reason to believe that we definitely will see an announcement shortly. We’ll be sure to keep you all posted on any further developments. [Thanks Mike!]
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Motorola provides update on Ice Cream Sandwic
- Rumor: Motorola XOOM 2 Pricing Revealed, Gala
- Verizon Roadmap Shows Nov. 21 for Galaxy Nexu
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Xoom 2