Proud to call yourself an owner of the Motorola ATRIX 2 on AT&T? Though the handset was just released last week, a root method is already in place. The method deployed is based around the procedure developed for the Motorola DROID BIONIC and was compiled by user Jimmy273 over at XDA. The original method is credited to p3droid. Instructions as well as a one-click method are available at the XDA link below.
- Ice Cream Sandwich finally heads to Motorola
- Motorola Atrix 2 Update Details Revealed R
- Soak test for Motorola Atrix 2 set to commenc
- Motorola provides update to Android upgrade t
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 2