What do you call a 4G LTE phone made by LG and headed to Verizon? The LG Spectrum, but we may have once known it as the LG Revolution 2. Though rumors and even images once abounded concerning the followup to the original Revolution released last spring, news has gone dormant as Verizon gears up for their big holiday push. That is where the Spectrum comes in. The handset has appeared in Verizon’s computer system, though no identifying information can positively be linked to the 4.5-inch qHD-touting Revolution 2. Still, with few other 4G handset’s expected out of Korea on LG’s behalf, we can at least entertain the idea.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Revolution 2, LG Spectrum