The Samsung Galaxy Tab attempted to do what no other tablet would: take on the iPad head-to-head. That first 7-inch offering didn’t topple Apple’s place atop the Tablet heap, but its release marked the beginning of the onslaught of Android tablets from all manufacturers that we see today. Samsung has since followed up that noble effort with a series of Galaxy Tabs, and most recently announced a new 7-inch slate to replace the original. But there is no love lost, at least for Verizon subscribers. The carrier has just posted the release notes of an Android 2.3.5 update headed towards the Galaxy Tab. It’s not Ice Cream Sandwich, nor is it even Honeycomb, but it is a bit more than what many might have expected. Improvements abound, check the source link for the full changelog.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab