AT&T has announced its first 4G LTE smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Vivid. The Vivid is the phone we have up until now known as the HTC Raider (and is still known under that name in some regions). The Vivid features a 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 8MP camera capable of 1080p video capture.
AT&T is pushing its 4G LTE network to new regions and launching the handset (along with the Skyrocket) on November 6th. The Vivid will be the lower-priced option at $199.99 on a new two-year agreement.
- HTC Vivid’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update B
- Android 4.0 for HTC Vivid Officially Rollling
- HTC Sensation, Sensation XE and Vivid Get ICS
- Some AT&T users able to pull ICS update
- Check out the HTC Vivid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Vivid