AT&T has announced its first 4G LTE smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Vivid. The Vivid is the phone we have up until now known as the HTC Raider (and is still known under that name in some regions). The Vivid features a 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 8MP camera capable of 1080p video capture.
AT&T is pushing its 4G LTE network to new regions and launching the handset (along with the Skyrocket) on November 6th. The Vivid will be the lower-priced option at $199.99 on a new two-year agreement.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC Vivid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Vivid