AT&T has announced its first 4G LTE smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Vivid. The Vivid is the phone we have up until now known as the HTC Raider (and is still known under that name in some regions). The Vivid features a 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 8MP camera capable of 1080p video capture.
AT&T is pushing its 4G LTE network to new regions and launching the handset (along with the Skyrocket) on November 6th. The Vivid will be the lower-priced option at $199.99 on a new two-year agreement.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the HTC Vivid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Vivid