The HTC Rezound is expected to be announced at a press event this week, but it looks like Verizon is getting antsy. The handset has broken cover at Verizon retail locations, making an appearance in an in-store advertisement. Rumors point to the phone launching sometime between the 10th and 17th, with some saying the 14th is the date to watch. The Rezound showing off it’s Beats earphones and red softkeys ahead of an official announcement isn’t too surprising. The fact that Verizon is still advertising the LG Revolution and Motorola DROID BIONIC is.
- HTC Rezound and DROID Incredible 2 due “
- HTC Rezound now $80 at Verizon [Deal Alert]
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound