Will the LG Optimus 2X receive Ice Cream Sandwich? That’s the question on the mind of every owner of that phone and T-Mobile’s G2X variant. One user posted the question to LG’s Facebook page and got a not so positive response. However, since the story started gaining traction around the blogosphere it appears LG has reneged on the statement (or at lease deleted the initial comment).
While it’s really too early to be reporting on official and unofficial update roadmaps for ICS (the source code hasn’t even been released to most manufacturers yet), we are trying to clear up information on this story. We have lines out to our people at LG and will hopefully have clarification on the matter shortly.
[via Android and Me]
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the LG Optimus 2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 2X, T-Mobile G2x