It was only earlier today we told you guys about the Samsung Nexus S receiving an Android 4.0 SDK port and now it looks like it’s the HTC Thunderbolt’s turn to have a little taste of Ice Cream Sandwich. Jdkoreclipse was able to get the pre-alpha ROM booting but unfortunately, not much else is working at the moment.
In fact, without a Google releasing the source code, not even the touchscreen is functional. It’s like looking through an ice cream shop’s window but not being allowed in. Here’s to hoping the dev can work out all the kinks — well, at least the major ones.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt