It was only earlier today we told you guys about the Samsung Nexus S receiving an Android 4.0 SDK port and now it looks like it’s the HTC Thunderbolt’s turn to have a little taste of Ice Cream Sandwich. Jdkoreclipse was able to get the pre-alpha ROM booting but unfortunately, not much else is working at the moment.
In fact, without a Google releasing the source code, not even the touchscreen is functional. It’s like looking through an ice cream shop’s window but not being allowed in. Here’s to hoping the dev can work out all the kinks — well, at least the major ones.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt