We’re not sure what happened between last night and now, but Amazon UK has made some drastic changes to their listing for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Instead of it arriving November 7th for £540, we’re now getting a date of November 2nd and a price of £730.15. That’s a pretty big difference for both the price (very bad) and the date (very good). If you preordered the device yesterday, did Amazon allow you to keep it in your cart at the previous price? And if you were planning on putting your order in at a later time, are you now disappointed and turned off from doing so? Discuss your concerns below! [Thanks Andy!]
[Update]: Looks like at least one seller still has it for at least £550, though it is coming Nov. 10th, apparently. The one listed by Amazon is still showing £730.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus