The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has appeared on Amazon today with an “in stock” date of November 7th. The device is being offered for £540 which translates to roughly $864.97 US dollars (although my cart said $930) SIM free and unlocked, which means if you’ve been saving up your pennies, you can expect AT&T and T-Mobile compatibility.
There’s been a lot of talk on Verizon having the exclusive and while I think that could be true for US carriers offering the device, the international version is a little bit up in the air at this point. I understand a launch date from the online retailer KingofGadgets is by no means definitive but it’s always fun to guess.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus